Thursday, March 26, 2009

Growing too fast...

It's been a while since I've been able to go on the internet...so, now that I've got the chance, here's a short update on Adam and me. Adam is growing everyday. I haven't really noticed it, but Perry says that he's bigger each day that he comes home. I guess that's a good thing. Also, Adam is starting to get a look and attitude of his own. It's been fun to watch his facial expressions and his funny little gestures. Baby's are such a miracle and I've been able to witness that these last couple of weeks. As for me, other then being sleep deprived, I'm doing fine. Heeling well, trying to stay hydrated and fed - breastfeeding really takes a lot out of you (literally!). It's been quite the ride trying to get accustomed to being a mother. Wow! I'm a mom. Still can't believe it.
Okay, well it's time for me to go. Hope all is well with everyone. Thank you for your prayers and support. God is good!
Here are some pictures...

















3 comments:

Missi said...

Much better! He is so adorable!! Thanks LeAnn for sharing pics!!

Danielle said...

Hey I got him that outfit in one of the pics!! CUTE!! Hope all is well and hope to see you soon!
<3

KB said...

Love the update! Great pictures of Adam boy. So cute! I like the cousin picture at the top - what fun they will all have together. :)
-Krista